- Healthy Living Tied to a Longer Life and Dementia-Free Old Age Medscape
- Healthy lifestyle may reduce the risk of dementia and extend life expectancy News-Medical.Net
- A healthy lifestyle is associated with more years without Alzheimer’s Medical Xpress
- Live Healthy, Live Longer Without Dementia | Health News | US News U.S. News & World Report
- Healthy lifestyle shown to push back onset of Alzheimer’s disease Metro.co.uk
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.